What is the PhysioRoom HSE Compliant Medical First Aid Kit (10 Persons)?
The HSE First Aid Kit ensures you are able to fully comply with current Health & Safety-First Aid Regulations, with your workplace first aid kit fully stocked and ready for use. The kit contains enough equipment to treat up to 10 people, while each item can be either be used as a standalone product, or to supplement, expand, or upgrade existing first aid kits on the premises.
The 1981 Health & Safety First Aid Regulations state that businesses must have the appropriate equipment to hand to provide treatment to employees, along with trained personnel and relevant facilities. Contained in the HSE First Aid Kit is a guidance leaflet to help you understand how each item can be used. It features a range of standard sized dressings that offer fast and effective treatment for a range of injuries, along with wash proof plasters to tend to cuts and grazes. There are also disposable medical gloves and alcohol free cleansing wipes to aid hygiene.
When can I use it?
The HSE First Aid Kit arrives in a durable green box to ensure the contents remain protected, and sturdy carry handle to make it easy to transport from one location to the next. It is ideal for use in any type of small commercial business, be it office or retail based, or for tradesmen who are at greater risk of incurring injuries through their line of work.
The PhysioRoom HSE First Aid Kit is 29cm x 26cm x 10cm (H x W x D).
What does it contain?
- 1 x Guidance leaflet
- 1 x Contents leaflet
- 40 x Wash proof plasters for dressing cuts and grazes
- 4 x Sterile eye dressings for immediate treatment of eye injuries
- 6 x Non-woven triangular bandages (90 x 90 x 127cm) for arm injuries and fracture immobilisation
- 2 x Disposable Gloves (pairs) for hygiene
- 12 x Safety pins to fix bandages
- 9 x Medium HSE sterile dressings (12 x 12cm) for smaller cuts and lacerations
- 3 x Large HSE sterile dressings (18 x 18cm) for larger cuts and lacerations
- 10 x Alcohol free cleansing wipes to clean wounds