What is the Union Jack Kinesiology Tape 5cmx5m?
PhysioRoom.com introduce the fantastic Union Jack themed Kinesiology Tape, this ultra-thin, highly elastic therapeutic tape provides support and compression for sports injuries, muscular tension and joint distortions.
When can I use the Union Jack Kinesiology Tape?
Union Jack Kinesiology Tape can be used to support the muscles during sporting activity, to address muscular tension, assist lymphatic drainage, correct joint problems and to activate the endogenous analgesic system.
How is the Union Jack Kinesiology Tape applied?
- Skin needs to be free of oil, sweat, lotion or water prior to applying the Union Jack Kinesiology Tape.
- Apply the tape one hour prior to sports activity or showering - this allows the glue to adhere fully.
- Try to avoid over-stretching the tape during application to avoid skin irritation.
- Reaction to the tape is rare, but new users, or users with sensitive skin, should look for signs of irritation.
- After application, the tape should be rubbed to activate the heat sensitive glue. NB Do not use a hairdryer to activate the glue.
- The Union Jack Kinesiology tape is designed to be worn for 3-5 days. An hour after application it will withstand athletic activity and showering without coming off.
What size is the Union Jack Kinesiology Tape?
Large: 5cm x 5m (2" x 5.5yds)
How does the Union Jack Kinesiology Tape Work?
Applied with medical grade, heat-sensitive acrylic adhesive, this Union Jack Kinesiology tape has been designed to mirror the profile and elasticity of your skin, supporting your muscles and joints during everyday sports and leisure activities.
The Union Jack Kinesiology Tape is worn by Great British Ice Hockey teams of all ages and genders!