What is the Aircast A60 Ankle Brace?
As worn by tennis star Andrew Murray, the Aircast A60 is our most lightweight, minimal bulk sports ankle support brace. The brace provides a winning combination of effective ankle support and protection. The Aircast A60 Ankle Brace is less bulky than its sister product the Aircast AirSport Ankle Brace.
When can I use it?
- The A60 provides support at the weakest point on the ankle so it protects the ankle and help prevent injuries and sprains during high impact activities. Wear this preventative ankle injury brace during all sports from running and football to basketball and tennis.
- This Aircast Ankle Support is suitable for recovery from a sprained ankle, tarsal tunnel syndrome, swollen ankle and following a broken ankle. It may also be used for chronic ankle instabilities to provide a stable support for everyday life.
The A60 ankle brace can be worn directly on the skin or over a thin sock or ankle sleeve. An exterior sock or ankle sleeve can also be worn over the brace to provide additional protection from any exterior damage caused by footwear, weather and other outdoor extremities. The brace is constructed from lightweight mesh covering the inner splints.
Which size do I need?
Remove all clothing from the area. Measuring above clothing may cause the wrong size to be ordered or the product to not fit correctly.
If you are between sizes, please select the larger size.
Please see our Shoe Size Conversion Chart Below.
Sizing is based on UK sizes.
- Small Up to 6.5 (Ladies up to 6)
- Medium 7-10.5 (Ladies 6.5 - 10)
- Large 11+ (Ladies 10.5 +)
Shoe Size Conversion Guide
How does it work?
Patent pending design incorporates a pair of sleek stabilisers located on either side of the ankle. These stabilisers are moulded at a 60 degree angle to help guard against a sprained ankle and prevent ankle rollover.
Manufactured from Breath-O-Prene material. The A60 ensures that the wearer stays comfortable, cool and dry, while the light-weight design easily fits in athletic footwear without creating additional bulk.
The Aircast A60 is applied and adjusted with a single Velcro strap that securely holds it in place, replacing time-consuming lacing.
The Aircast A60 ankle brace features a specially designed split in the material under the foot; this allows you to move the mesh to one side so you can remove the support before washing.