What is the Black Kinesiology Strip Tape?
The black Kinesiology strip tape on a roll is an ultra-thin, highly elastic therapeutic tape which provides support and compression for sports injuries, muscular tension and joint distortions. This black Kinesiology strip tape features tearaway strips that can be shaped into both I strips and Y strips, which can be used alone or combined to meet your individual treatment requirements.
When can I use the Black Kinesiology Strip Tape?
- To support muscles during sports activities
- To address muscular tension
- To assist lymphatic drainage
- To activate the endogenous analgesic system
- To correct joint problems
How to use the Black Kinesiology Strip Tape?
- This black Kinesiology tape on a roll has tearaway strips that can be shaped into I and Y strips that are easy to apply.
- Before applying the tape ensure that your skin is free of oil, sweat, lotion or water.
- To ensure that the glue has adhered fully it is recommended that you apply the Kinesiology tape one hour prior to sports activity or showering.
- Avoid over-stretching the tape during application to avoid skin irritation.
- When the Kinesiology tape has been applied rub the tape to activate the heat sensitive glue. NB Do not use a hairdryer to activate the glue.
- Reaction to Kinesiology tape is very rare, but new users, or users with sensitive skin, should look for signs of any irritation.
- This black Kinesiology tape with tearaway strips has been designed to be worn for 3-5 days.
- An hour after application this tape will withstand athletic activity and showering without coming off.
- Fabric: 95% cotton, 5% spandex
- Glue: 70g/m2 acrylic acid
What size is the Black Kinesiology Strip Tape?
The black Kinesiology strip tape measures 5cm x 5m with 20 strips per roll.
How does the Black Kinesiology Strip Tape Work?
Scissors are not required for this black Kinesiology tape as it features tearaway strips on a roll that can easily be shaped into I and Y shapes.
Kinesiology tape has been specifically designed to have the same profile and elasticity of skin and is applied with medical grade, heat sensitive acrylic adhesive. The tape also provides compression and support as well as helping to promote healing but without restricting movement.
Kinesiology tape is used across a wide variety of sports by leading athletes such as David Beckham, Ashley Cole (Football), Serena Williams (Tennis) and Kerri Walsh (Beach Volleyball - Beijing Olympic Games).