What is the Neo G Knee Support?
The open knee support by Neo G offers dynamic support and adjustable compression to the knee complex but without restricting movement. The knee support features an open patella design with a stitched buttress, which helps with patellar tracking whilst providing added support. It also helps with overall stability by eliminating glide and twisting at the knee. Weight bearing pressure during movement is also more evenly distributed over the joint helping with arthritic and meniscus pain.
When can I use the Neo G Knee Support?
Made from durable, heat therapeutic neoprene, the knee support can be used for arthritic knees, chronic aches and stiffness.
Neo G Knee Support Features and Benefits:
- Helps with patellar tracking, strains, sprains and instability
- Supports and stabilises injured, weak or arthritic knees during occupational and sporting activities
- Open patella design and stitched buttress provides added support
- Made from heat therapeutic neoprene
- Universal one size - fits up to 56cm / 22" (measure thigh circumference 4" above knee for maximum size)
- Provides adjustable support
- Fits left or right knee
- Registered with Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, UK as a Class 1 Medical Device
Materials: Neoprene, Nylon, Elastane, Polyurethane, Polyester, Polypropylene.
Hand wash cold only and dry flat.