What are the PhysioRoom.com Stress Balls?
Available in three density levels (this one is soft [red]), these exercise balls efficiently work all of the muscles in your fingers, hands and forearm - they are also a great way of relieving stress. Great for improving grip strength, dexterity, muscular tone and motor skills, they are an effective tool for injury prevention, rehabilitation and improving sports performance. Soft to touch and easy to clean, these balls return to their original shape after each squeeze, stretch or bounce.
Often recommended by Physical Therapists for reducing recovery time, and restoring muscle power, these exercise balls will improve your performance in a variety of sports activities like gymnastics, tennis, golf, weightlifting, and many more as well as making many daily tasks easier to perform.
PhysioRoom.com Stress Ball Features
- Lightweight compact design makes these exercise balls perfect to place in your bag or pocket for use whilst out and about
- Suitable for use by both adults and children alike
- Reduces stress and alleviates muscle tension
- Made of thermoplastic rubber, these exercise balls are non toxic and BPA free
- Often used for recurring motion injuries, stress and the effects of a stroke
Soft density (red)
Also available in Medium (green) and Firm (blue)