What is the Hg80 Premium Knee Brace?
Providing superior comfort and adjustable support, the Mueller Hg80 Premium knee brace helps to control sublaxating patellas and supports stiff, sore or unstable knees. Lightweight yet durable, the knee brace incorporates supportive steel springs that support both sides of the knee, but still allows leg flexion and extension, which ensures you get the support you need without flexibility being restricted. The extra padding and reinforcements at the top and bottom of the springs increase comfort, distribute force and add durability.
The neoprene free knee brace features the improved Mueller-exclusive HydraCinn fabric - a high performance, moisture-wicking material with an anti-microbial barrier.
Featuring an open knee design with gel support for added comfort and stability, the Premium knee brace has a horizontal stretch in the back panels that flexes with your leg muscles as you move, while the vertical stretch in the front panel moves with you as your knee bends.
Hg80 Premium Knee Brace Features:
- High strength stitching
- Hourglass shape conforms to the knee
- Comfort zone reduces bunching in the back of the knee
- Upper strapping locks brace in position
- Upper bidirectional stretch material is form fitting and fully adjustable
- Superior support with no slip
- Durable finger pulls - allow for easy application
- Supportive steel springs support both sides of the knee
- Open knee with gel support
- Neoprene free
- Reflective material
- Extremely comfortable Mueller-exclusive HydraCinn fabric
- Permanently bonded antimicrobial barrier
- Made from latex free materials
- Loosen all straps
- Slide brace on
- Align kneecap just above buttress
- Fasten large top and bottom areas behind knee
What size do I need?
Measure around middle of knee.
- Small: 12-14" (30-35cm)
- Medium: 14-16" (35-40cm)
- Large: 16-18" (40-45cm)
- X-Large: 18-20" (45-50cm)
- XX-Large: 20-22" (50-55cm)
Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent. Do not iron or dry clean.