What is the Gymnic Reflex Massage Ball?
A spiky ball for massage, reflexology, hand therapy, and relaxation exercises.
When can I use it?
- For massage to promote relaxation and improve circulation.
- For stimulating muscle reflexes to ease away tension and release muscles throughout the body.
- Perfect when used as an accessory during Pilates exercises.
Which size do I need?
- 6cm (Blue) - for use on hands / feet
- 8cm (Green) - for use on arms / lower leg
- 9cm (Blue) - for use on shoulders, thighs, buttocks
- 10cm (Green) - for use on the back
How does it work?
Reflex balls have been used for years for self-massage and have become popular in the therapy and medical domains for the treatment of lower back pain, particularly during pregnancy. Usually purchased in pairs of each size for use with both hands or to provide balance when placed either side of the spine, on buttocks or under feet. A favourite to complement Yoga and Pilates or as part of post exercise relaxation.
For A Lower Price High Quality Alternative Try
PhysioRoom.com Spiky Massage Ball
All Gymnic products are 100% latex-free!
A firm spiky ball for massage, reflexology, hand therapy, and relaxation exercises.