Lifting weights is hard work but extremely rewarding. However, you must also take care of your body due to the huge strain it puts on your muscles and joints. Our weightlifting belt is designed to do just that, allowing you to push hard with squats and deadlifts to achieve new personal records while always remaining safe and in good health.
It is a great product to use whether or not you have experienced injuries to your lower back in the past. Wearing it ensures you reduce the risks of it happening again, providing comfort and support while you are working out. The product can also be used around the house if you have to lift up any heavy objects, protecting your back from unnecessary stress.
This weight lifting support is available in four sizes, that means there is something to suit everyone, regardless of your body shape. Simply adjust the hook and strap to find the right level around your abdomen and lower back and once in place it will feel comfortable and reflexive to your movements.
This belt is made from high quality materials to ensure longevity, so if treated well it will last for years to come. Unlike some alternatives, this weight lifting belt is not as bulky, designed with wider ends and narrows side to suit the contours of your body. It ensures you can lift weights or anything else without having to worry about causing any damage to your back.
- Abdominal and lower back support designed to prevent injury and maximise peak performance by promoting good form while lifting
- Comprehensive back support for a range of weight lifting exercises such as power cleans, dead lifts, overhead squats and much more
- Ergonomically designed lightweight contoured design provides firm and comfortable support while strength training or even at home or work when lifting heavy objects
- Adjust the hook and strap to adjust tightness and find the desired level of comfort, offering greater flexibility than leather belts with a pre-determined set of holes
- Manufactured from high quality materials to ensure longevity, this belt offers a softer, flexible feel that is not like other bulkier alternatives
To help select the correct size, remove all clothing from the area, measuring above clothing may cause the wrong size to be ordered or the product to not fit correctly.
Please use a tailors tape measure to take your measurement.
Measure around your back, starting and ending at your belly button.
Please note the belt is designed to be snug fitting. If your measurement is between two sizes, choose the larger size.
- Small: 27-32” | 69 - 81 cm
- Medium: 30-34” | 76 - 86 cm
- Large: 32-38” | 81 - 97 cm
- X-Large: 38-43” | 97 - 109 cm