What is the Ultimate Performance football ankle support?
Designed for football players the Ultimate Performance football ankle support has specifically been cut to fit with the boot providing full mobility with maximum support.
When can I use the Ultimate Performance football ankle support?
The Ultimate Performance ankle support can be used during a range of sporting activities including football, running, cricket, boxing and racket sports for sprained, weak, stiff or aching ankles.
How does the Ultimate Performance football ankle support work?
Specifically designed to provide maximum support to help prevent excessive inversion or eversion the Ultimate Performance football ankle support is cut to fit with the boot allowing football players to easily run, turn and jump without restricting movement. This ankle support should be worn over the sock to prevent friction and chaffing.
Ankle support features:
- Tailored foot shape to ensure of a perfect fit in boots / shoes
- Full frontal lace system for additional support as well as a comfortable fit
- High heel cutout to work with boots and athletic footwear
- Thin side panel to work with pads
- Steel springs for maximum inversion / eversion support
- High Achilles cutout for maximum range of movement
What size do I need?
If you are between sizes, please choose the larger size. To fit UK shoe size:
- Small 6-8
- Medium 8-10
- Large 10-12
- X-Large 12-14