What is the ProCare Shoulder Sling?
A shoulder sling with comfortable foam straps for use following shoulder injuries and shoulder surgery.
When can I use it?
- To immobilise the shoulder to allow healing following shoulder injuries.
- Following shoulder surgery such as rotator cuff repair and shoulder decompression where shoulder movement is prohibited.
Which size do I need?
Fits both left or right shoulder. Measure from the elbow to the middle of the little finger to get the length of sling required. If you are between sizes, please choose the larger size.
- X-Small up to 27.5cm (11"")
- Small up to 32.5cm (13"")
- Medium up to 37.5cm (15"")
- Large up to 45cm (17.5"")
- X-Large up to 50cm (19.5"")
How does it work?
This soft cotton/polyester sling has adjustable shoulder and waist straps that can immobilise the shoulder joint in the most comfortable position for healing. The straps have a Velcro fastening and are padded with foam for extra comfort.
Keeping the shoulder still and supported relieves shoulder pain and encourages healing following shoulder surgery or shoulder injuries.
Please contact our customer service team for additional fitting instructions.