What is the Hg80 Premium Tennis Elbow Support?
The Mueller Hg80 Premium tennis elbow support can be used during any activity such as tennis or golf that involves a strong grip or strain on the forearm and elbow. Made from latex-free materials, the lightweight yet durable tennis elbow support features the Mueller-exclusive HyrdaCinn fabric - a high performance, moisture wicking material with an anti-microbial barrier. The anti-microbial treatment protects the support against odour, staining and discolouration caused by bacteria and micro-organisms.
Featuring reflective binding to help improve visibility in low light, the tennis elbow support is made using soft, lightweight materials that provide superior comfort, while the high strength stitching creates a strong, long lasting fit.
Hg80 Premium Tennis Elbow Support Features:
- Neoprene free
- Improved shape for added comfort
- Soft feel gel pad for comfort
- Improved liner material with soft, comfortable feel
- Soft fabric tab for comfort when adjusting the strap
- Pull pocked at end of strap aids with placement and tensioning
- Reflective binding
- AEGIS anti-microbial treatment
- Durable outer layer
- Breathable materials
- Extremely comfortable Mueller-exclusive HydraCinn fabric
- High strength stitching
- Latex free
- Loosen strap
- Slide brace on, centre pad on top of forearm
- Pull strap through plastic loop and attach
What size do I need?
Measure around forearm
- Small / Medium: 7-11" (17-27cm)
- Large / X-Large: 11-15" (27-38cm)
Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent. Rinse thoroughly and air dry.