What is the McDavid PSII Neoprene Hinged Knee Brace?
Designed for the treatment of knee ligament injuries and cartilage tears, this hinged knee brace provides outstanding support and comfortable fit. The McDavid Adults' PS II Hinged Knee Brace provides outstanding knee protection. The 2 smooth-acting polycentric hinges contain gears which can accommodate the natural gliding action of the knee
When can I use it?
- For minor to moderate knee ligament and cartilage injuries and knee arthritis.
- Ideal for a stiff, weak or painful knee and as a rehabilitation knee brace following knee injuries.
- A superior design that makes it perfect for sports and skiing.
What size is it?
Fits left or right knee.
If you are between sizes, please choose the larger size. Measure round the knee. This product can be used on either the left or the right knee.
- Small 30-35cm (11.75"-13,75")
- Medium 35-38cm (13.75"-15")
- Large 38-43cm (15"-17")
- X-Large 43-50cm (17"-19.75")
- XX-Large 50-56cm (19.75"-22")
How does it work?
This high quality knee brace features two smooth-acting, geared polycentric hinges that support the natural gliding action of the knee. Hyper-extension stops and non-slip condyle pads give a customised fit for excellent support and comfort. A nylon-faced, neoprene sleeve provides therapeutic warmth, while a sewn-in patellar buttress helps correct patellar tracking and relieves some symptoms of patella tendonitis.
- Long sleeve thick thermal neoprene sleeve
- Geared polycentric hinges
- Hyperextension stops
- Condyle pads for enhanced fit and comfort
- Suitable for most sports
- 100% latex free
- 4.8mm neoprene