What is the Gymnic Classic Plus Swiss/Pregnancy Ball?
Superb quality burst resistant inflatable Swiss Ball for rehab, training and pregnancy exercises.
When can I use it?
- Whether your goal is improved strength, core stability, flexibility or balance, the Gymnic Classic Plus Swiss/Pregnancy Ball is ideal.
- For use at home or in the gym.
- Anti-burst makes it safest option during pregnancy.
Which size do I need?
- Red Fit Ball: 55cm (22") diameter for people 155cm-167.5cm (5'2"-5'6") tall.
- Blue Fit Ball: 65cm (26") diameter for people 167.5cm-175cm (5'6"-5'9") tall.
- Yellow Fit Ball: 75cm (30") diameter for people 175cm-192cm (5'9"-6'4") tall.
- Please Note: Diameter of ball is measured when ball is deflated.
How does it work?
Use the PhysioRoom.com Faster Blaster Dual Action Pump to inflate the Gymnic Classic Plus Swiss/Pregnancy Ball. The Swiss Ball is an integral tool in most Core Strength training programs. These programmes are designed to strengthen the core muscles of the trunk and pelvis, which are important for posture and sporting activities.
Even it damaged with knives, or other pointed objects there is no danger of sudden lack of pressure in this burst resistant quality ball.
WARNING: Not suitable for exercising with bench press and any kind of dumbells. The manufacturer and the distributors will not be held responsible for any incorrect use of the ball which should lead to injury.
All Gymnic products are 100% latex-free!