What is the Gymnic Home & Office Anti Burst Swiss Ball?
Inflatable, burst resistant Swiss Ball with 6 'legs' suitable for use as an office or school chair to prevent back pain.
When can I use it?
- To improve posture while sitting by maintaining good back posture.
- To prevent back pain, herniated disc, Sciatica and Lumbago.
Which size do I need?
- 55cm (22"") diameter Swiss Ball for people 155-167.5cm (5' 2"" - 5' 6"") tall.
- 65cm (26"") diameter Swiss Ball for people 167.5-175cm (5' 6"" - 5' 9"") tall.
- 75cm (30"") diameter Swiss Ball for people 175-192cm (5' 9"" - 6' 4"") tall.
How does it work?
This great product is just like a swiss ball, but it has 6 'legs' to stop it from rolling away. Use the PhysioRoom.com Faster Blaster Dual Action Pump to inflate the Gymnic Home & Office Anti Burst Swiss Ball. Then simply place the legs downwards on the floor and sit on the ball. The slightly unstable base improves your posture, prevents slouching and stops prolonged stress on the structures of the lower back.
The ball is burst resistant quality. Even if damaged with knives, or other pointed objects there is no danger of sudden lack of pressure.
WARNING: Not suitable for exercising with bench press and any kind of dumbells. The manufacturer and the distributors will not be held responsible for any incorrect use of the ball which should lead to injury.
All Gymnic products are 100% latex-free!