What are the 1000 Mile Fusion Anklet Socks?
High quality, white and grey ankle length sock that combines the comfort and protection that comes from a padded sock with a unique double layer system for reduced friction and blister protection. Designed with extra padding for the toe, ball, ankle and heel areas these socks have a 100% Tactel inner layer to wick away moisture keeping the foot dry and cool.
How do they work?
The inner layer of the socks stay with the foot, whilst the outer layer moves with the shoe, thus eliminating friction on the skin and reducing wear. The addition of extra padding in the toe, ball, heel and Achilles tendon areas increases the comfort and protection that this amazing sock provides to vulnerable areas.
When can I use them?
Offering superb comfort and protection, these socks are suitable for use during road running, cross country running, racket sports, cross training and gym work, cycling, dance and other sports.
1000 Mile Fusion Anklet Socks Features
- Ventilation zones on the top of the sock offer increased breathability helping to keep feet cool during wear
- Unique double-layer construction and padding give outstanding comfort with no blisters (backed up by a manufacturer's BLISTER FREE GUARANTEE) and no wear-out within 1000 miles of use
- Arch bracing offers additional support for the foot
- Colour: White/Grey
- Care instructions: Machine wash at 30 degrees, do not bleach or tumble dry
Which size do I need?
Available in following sizes, if you are between sizes please choose the smaller size.
- Women's Small: UK Shoe Size 3 - 5.5 (EU 35 - 38) (US 5 - 7.5)
- Women's Medium: UK Shoe Size 6 - 8.5 (EU 39 - 43) (US 8.5 - 10.5)
- Men's Medium: UK Shoe Size 6 - 8.5 (EU 39 - 43) (US 7 - 9)
- Men's Large: UK Shoe Size 9 - 11.5 (EU 43 - 45) (US 9 - 12)
- Inner Layer: 100% Tactel
- Outer Layer: 98% Nylon, 2% Lycra