What is the McDavid Neoprene Ligament Knee Support?
Improves knee stability during sports following cartilage, medial (inside) and lateral (outside) ligament injuries. Two horseshoe buttresses, two medial and two lateral stays, plus an open kneecap provide support and ventilation without the restriction of a metal hinge.
When can I use it?
- Ideal for improving knee stability following medial (inside) or lateral (outside) knee ligament injuries.
- Provides stability, support and reassurance following knee cartilage injuries.
- Reinforced spring steel stays offer enhanced medial-lateral confidence
- Elastic cross straps for enhanced compression and added rotational and collateral ligament support
What size is it?
Fits left or right knee. If you are between sizes, please choose the larger size.
Measure round the knee:
- Small 30-35cm (11.75"-13.75")
- Medium 35-38cm (13.75"-15")
- Large 38-43cm (15"-17")
- X-Large 43-50cm (17"-19.75")
- XX-Large 50-56cm (19.75"-22")
How does it work?
The McDavid Ligament Knee Support offers improved knee stability owing to the support provided by superior horseshoe buttresses, along with medial and lateral stays that reinforce the brace on either side of the knee joint. Held firmly in place by two Velcro straps and four elastic crossing straps, the knee support's 4mm Neoprene fabric offers a superior combination of support, compression and heat retention, which eases knee pain and swelling around the knee.
- Reinforced medial-lateral support with spring steel stays - helps to prevent ligament injuries
- Four elastic crossing straps add ligament support
- Padded buttress supports the patella
- Top and bottom hook and loop closures ensure a superior fit
- Latex-free neoprene construction - provides thermal / compression therapy
- Seamless, perforated back panel for enhanced comfort
- Outer heavy duty nylon fabric
- Fits left or right
- Colour: black