Marc Bernier is a senior physical therapist and strength and conditioning specialist at Champion Sports Medicine and Rehab Center in Birmingham, Alabama. Marc has specialized in the development of functional rehabilitation, conditioning and performance enhancement programs for the soccer athlete, and has had articles published in several publications, including the U.S. Youth Soccer Magazine, Athletic Therapy Today, Performance Conditioning for Soccer, and Soccer Journal..
Marc is currently serving in the following capacities:
- Director, HealthSouth Soccer International
- Sports Medicine and Conditioning Consultant, Galatasaray (Turkey) Football Club
- Director of Sports Medicine and Performance Enhancement, Mountain Brook Soccer Club
- Sports Medicine and Training Advisor, Soccer Jr. Magazine
- Soccer and Rehabilitation Resource, American Sports Medicine Institute
He has served as the Physical Therapy Coordinator for the 1996 Olympic Soccer Games (Birmingham, Alabama Venue) and is a national instructor for the HealthSouth Clinical Services Team for the Knee, Shoulder and Foot/Ankle Curriculums since 1996.
Champion Sports Medicine and Rehab Center
806 St. Vincent’s Drive
Tel: +1 205-939-1557