The Medi ROM Walker is a post operative leg brace for a number of rehabilitation uses including; treatment of fractures of the ankle joint and tibia, dislocations, injuries to the forefoot, ligament and tendon tears and Achilles injuries. A fixed joint angle allows for mobilisation of an otherwise hard to move injury and the rocking sole allows the user a comfortable walking system which mimics the natural gait of the wearer.
Please note: the product you receive may vary slightly from the image shown.
Featuring a patented quick set hinge and tibia stabilisation reinforcement, the Medi ROM allows for optimal recovery during a number of conditions effecting the lower limbs. Tibia and calf shells allow for stabilisation of the area and reinforce the lower leg during rehabilitation. A set of three heel wedges are available to provide optimum relief for the Achilles tendon - this is an optional extra. An open heel minimises pressure on the calcaneus.
For UK sizes
|Colour||Blue / Black / Grey|
|Functional Use||Support / Immobilisation / Pain Relief|
|Functional Type/Category||Walking Braces & Splints|
|Indication||▪ Post ligament, soft tissue and tendon surgery|
▪ For post-operative and conservative treatment of fractures of the fibula
▪ Dislocated fractures of the talocrural joint
▪ Conservative treatment of injuries of the fore and middle foot and of the talus
▪ After ligament refixation and peroneal tendon dislocation
▪ For chronic ligamentous instability
▪ Follow up treatment following fractures of the talus, calcaneus and medial malleolus
▪ For early functional therapy after conservative or surgical treatment for rupture of the Achilles tendon
|Functional Specs (Walking Brace/Splint)|
|Rocker Bottom Foot||Yes|
|Non-Skid Rocker Sole||Yes|
|Cushioned Inner/Outer Sole||Yes|
|Protected Range of Motion||Yes|
|Indication (Walking Brace/Splint)|
|Ligament Tendon Repair||Yes|
|Frame Specification (Braces & Support)|
|Washable||Yes (at 30°C)|
|Details||▪ Patented 'Quick Set' hinge|
▪ Available in 3 foot sizes with adjustable circumferences
▪ Plastic tibia and calf shell for stabilisation of the lower leg - ROM Walker only.
▪ Separate pad set for a perfect fit of the foot in the orthosis
▪ Velcro system allows easy access for wound inspection and personal hygiene
▪ Set of 3 heel wedges available for Achilles tendon relief - optional extra
▪ Open heel minimises pressure on back of calcaneus
|Extra Features||▪ Fixed joint angle permits early functional mobilisation|
▪ Rocker sole aids natural gait
If you would like to leave a review please visit us using a desktop or tablet
Have you purchased the medi ROM Walker? If so we'd love to know what you think of it.
medi ROM Walker is available for immediate dispatch, direct from the manufacturer. Orders placed by 4pm Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) are dispatched the same day.
For guaranteed delivery before Christmas to all UK mainland destinations, please ensure that all orders are place before 4pm on 19th December. The call centre will be closed on the following days:
PhysioRoom.com offers a 30 day money back guarantee. This means that for the 30 days following your purchase of any item(s) from PhysioRoom.com you can return or exchange your item(s), provided they are unused and in their original packaging.
Full details of our returns policy is available here.