- product added £ 0.00
The M4s Knee Brace is designed for use following gonarthrosis, treatment following knee surgery and ligament instability. The exceptionable M4s limits extension and flexion to the joint to assist in a full recovery following a serious knee condition. Adjustable ROM hinges support the knee from lateral and medial movement which keeps the joint completely stable during use. A 4-point Avional frame allows for a lightweight yet exceptionally robust brace which protects the knee at all stages of the recovery process.
Please note: the product you receive may vary slightly from the image shown.
Featuring a robust Avional frame and ROM hinges, the M4s Knee Brace is designed to take care of your recovery from the outset. Whether your injury is acute or chronic, the M4s is capable of withstanding just about any rehabilitation need possible. The non-slip soft padding ensures complete comfort during use and allows the patients skin to breath properly, preventing moisture pooling and irritable conditions.
Measure the circumference of the thigh 15cm above the centre of the patella
|Orientation||Left or Right|
|Functional Use||Support / Pain Relief|
|Functional Type/Category||Knee Brace|
|Indication||▪ ACL or PCL rupture, in isolation or with secondary injuries (collateral ligament and/or meniscus lesion), severe instability|
▪ Complex rupture of the collateral ligament and/or partial cruciate rupture or overstretch
▪ Severe collateral ligament instability with meniscus lesion
▪ Cruciate ligament reconstruction/repair
▪ (ACL or PCL rupture, in isolation or with secondary injuries)
▪ Meniscus reﬁxation in pre-existing instability of the knee joint
|Frame Specification (Braces & Support)|
|Details||▪ 'S' profile improves torsional stability whilst following natural alignment of femur and tibia|
▪ Physioglide hinges closely mimic natural roll / glide movement of knee joint
▪ 'anatomically' premoulded frame
▪ Strong, low profile, light weight frame and hinge construction
▪ Numbered straps ensure a simple fastening sequence
▪ Air supra condyle pad minimises migration
▪ Clip-on hinge cover allows easy access to adjust range of flexion / extension
▪ Excellent comfort with new soft-grip padding material
▪ Extension limitation at: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°
▪ Flexion limitation at: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°, 120°
▪ Immobilisation at: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°
▪ Under sleeve and knee protector available
|Extra Features||▪ Optimal stabilisation using 4-point principle|
▪ Limits anterior and posterior tibial glide
▪ Collateral ligament stabilisation
▪ Prevention of hyperextension through limitation of
▪ Range of motion with adjustable physioglide hinge
▪ Reduction of medial rotation
Reviewed by Neil (Warrington)
I bought the brace to help with an old ruptured ACL injury. I was uncomfortable with the price but decided my need was greater than cost. At first I was not sure it would help but since I realised the brace does not need to be a tight fit only a snug fit. I found it worked in terms of stability and pain relief. I managed to walk my dog for over an hour without any discomfort at all. Previously my injury would kick in after about 20 mins. Really pleased I went for this brace.
If you would like to leave a review please visit us using a desktop or tablet
Have you purchased the medi M4s Premium Knee Brace? If so we'd love to know what you think of it.
medi M4s Premium Knee Brace is available for immediate dispatch, direct from the manufacturer. Orders placed by 4pm Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) are dispatched the same day.
For guaranteed delivery before Christmas to all UK mainland destinations, please ensure that all orders are place before 4pm on 19th December. The call centre will be closed on the following days:
PhysioRoom.com offers a 30 day money back guarantee. This means that for the 30 days following your purchase of any item(s) from PhysioRoom.com you can return or exchange your item(s), provided they are unused and in their original packaging.
Full details of our returns policy is available here.