2. Total reported injuries per club
3. Total days lost through injury per club
4. Total cost of paying injured players per club
5. Total reported injuries by type
6. Total reported muscle injuries per club
7. Total reported muscle injuries by muscle group
8. Total reported Hamstring strains per club
9. Total days lost due to reported muscle injuries
10. Average days lost due to reported muscle injuries
The PhysioRoom.com Injury League Table is the definitive source of Premiership injury data. Every reported injury is listed in real time and this information is stored within the PhysioRoom.com Injury Database, which holds every Premiership injury from the start of the 2001/2002 season.
We've compiled the data related to all significant injuries (classified as all injuries where the player was unavailable for a minimum of 14 days) that were sustained by the senior squad personnel at each club. We hope you agree that it makes very interesting reading.